1. Where/how do I submit my paper to a JMIR journal?
2. What does the peer-review process at JMIR journals look like?
3. How does the JMIR peer-review form look like?
6. What does the peer-review process at JMIR journals look like?
7. How do I withdraw a submitted (but not published) article from peer-review?
8. As an author, how do I respond to reviewer comments and upload a revised manuscript (resubmission/revision of a manuscript)?
4. My paper was rejected (or I am not sure I can address the reviewer comments) - How do I request a manuscript transfer to another journal?
9 . My paper has been accepted, what are the next steps?
11. What are the steps during copyediting?
12/13. How do I respond to copyeditors' queries? (copyediting step 2a)
16/17/18. What should the author do when proofreading the final galleys?
19. What if my proofreading corrections are rejected?
20. What should the author do when proofreading the final galleys?
21. General Post-Publication Questions
For JMIR staff: (for staff) Article Flowchart and Status ID's