“Partnering with JMIR Publications’ diverse portfolio of publications provides DiMe with another powerful avenue to share the outputs of our research, underscore that digital medicine is an evidence-based field, and gives DiMe members additional benefits when publishing their research with this leader in the field of digital health and medicine. One of the great challenges we face in Digital Medicine is silos in work where lack of sharing leads to duplicative efforts. Our partnership with JMIR Publications supports DiMe’s ultimate goal of communicating and integrating the outputs of our work across the ecosystem.”
Executive Director, DiMe
JMIR Publications and the Digital Medicine Society (DiMe) have signed a new partnership agreement. Under this agreement, all articles accepted or submitted between May 11, 2021 and May 11, 2024 will have a variety of publication options, discounts, and other benefits to DiMe members, see list below.
Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the discount. For any additional questions, please email email@example.com.
- Reduced price for registration and publication of grant proposals and protocols in JMIR Research Protocols of $950, whether or not the protocol was previously reviewed by a funding agency. This represents a 50% discount to the full price of $1900. Note: Publishing protocols and obtaining an IRRID (International Registered Report Identifier) first before data collection is best practice, and JMIR Publications wishes to encourage transparency of research.
- Discount of 30% for all registered papers (“registered” refers to studies that were previously registered in JMIR Research Protocols, see above) across all 30+ JMIR journals
- Discount of 10% for all unregistered original article publications in JMIR’s flagship journals with impact factors (currently: J Med Internet Res, JMIR mHealth & uHealth, JMIR Mental Health, JMIR Serious Games, JMIR Medical Informatics, and JMIR Public Health & Surveillance)
- Discount of 15% for publication in JMIR Cardio, JMIR Diabetes, JMIR Derma, JMIR Cancer, JMIR Aging, JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting, JMIR Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies, JMIR Nursing, JMIR Biomedical Engineering, JMIR Formative Research, and JMIR Human Factors, and JMIR Infodemiology
- Discount of 5% off visual abstracts or infographics (additional Knowledge Translations Services from JMIR)
- Free publication of any dataset in JMIR Data
- Free publication of any “challenge” (by solution seekers) in JMIR Challenges
- Free peer review of preprints submitted to JMIR Preprints or MedRxiv: please add the hashtag #dime and #jmirx to the keywords section when submitting to MedRxiv if you wish to have the preprint a peer reviewed. If peer reviewed positively, preprint may be published indexed in JMIRx or any other JMIR journal (portable peer reviews).