Note that you can download the full paper only after you have accepted a peer-review request using the peer-review form. To find the URL of the review form, click on the link in the first line of the peer-review request email. (You do not need to login).
- How does the JMIR peer-review form look like?
- I was asked to review but cannot login
- As a reviewer, where do I find other reviewer comments and the authors' responses to the previous reviewer comments?
- I peer-reviewed a paper for JMIR but don't know where to upload my tracked changes file
- How does the peer-review process at JMIR journals look like?