Authors should ensure they are submitting their paper to the JMIR journal that best fits with the journal's focus and scope. The focus and scope of each journal is outlined on the journal's website.
Once the journal has been chosen, submitting authors will also be required to choose which section of the journal is most appropriate for their paper. While most journals do have some sections in common, such as Editorials, Viewpoints, General Articles, each journal will feature sections that are particular to that area of research and/or discipline.
Please use the dropdown menu to choose the Journal Section within the journal that best suits your paper.
If submitting to a specific Theme Issue within a journal, use the dropdown to find the Theme Issue to which you wish to submit.
- Which journal should I submit to?
- What are the article types for JMIR journals?
- How to submit to a Theme Issue?
- Which journal titles is JMIR Publications currently publishing?
- Where should I publish what, and what should be my research and publication strategy to maximize impact and dissemination of my ehealth/mhealth/digital medicine research?
- What is the difference between JMIR and a JMIR specialty/sister journal?