In step 1 of the submission process, check the theme issue title from the drop-down box under Journal Section.
If you cannot find it, make sure you are on the right journal (for example, JMIR Public Health & Surveillance theme issues do not show up on other journals of the JMIR journal family).
It is very important that the theme issue is chosen, otherwise the paper may be processed in the normal submission track (without any discounts or fee waivers associated with a specific theme issue), and it will not be assigned to any theme issue guest editors.
- How to become an author at JMIR
- How to suggest a theme issue
- How to guest edit a theme issue
- I am chairing/organizing/am involved in a conference/workshop. How can I work with JMIR Publications
- What are the forthcoming theme issues?