A Word-template of an article compatible with all journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from https://asset.jmir.pub/assets/public/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR?
- What should be included in a cover letter?
- (for authors) Why are details about the funding of my research requested in the submission form?
- What are the Journal Sections for JMIR journals?
- (for authors) Institutional Research Board / Research Ethics Board and Informed Consent
- I'm the corresponding author for a paper — what contact information is required?
- Submitting manuscripts from MedRxiv/BioRxiv to JMIR journals (M2JMIR)
- How do I change the title/abstract/authors in a Preprint?
- How do I remove my preprint?
- What is your data sharing policy?