A Word-template of an article compatible with all journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from https://asset.jmir.pub/assets/public/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR?
- Who should be listed as author, what are your authorship criteria?
- How does the editorial oversight process and workflow look like at JMIR journals?
- Guidelines for Authors: JMIR Neurotechnology's 'NeuroTech Dialogue' Box
- How to submit to a JMIRx journal
- Submission of Articles with Existing Peer-Reviews from Other Journals (PePR pilot)
- What should be included in a cover letter?
- (for authors) Why are details about the funding of my research requested in the submission form?
- What are the Journal Sections for JMIR journals?
- (for authors) Institutional Research Board / Research Ethics Board and Informed Consent