You must be the submitting author in order to make any changes to the metadata of a manusript.
To change your author details, please login to your JMIR account.
1. Click on "Author" under "Roles".
2. On the resulting page, click on your article's title under "Active Submissions". (if you cannot find your paper, see I can't find my paper I submitted)
3. On the resulting "Summary" page, scroll down to the "Submission metadata" section.
4. Under "Submission Metadata", click on the "Edit metadata" link. You will be able to make changes to the author information on the resulting page.
Please make sure to save your changes when you are finished.
- I can't find my paper I submitted
- In the submission/metadata form, why is the button 'Save non-author Metadata' disabled?
- Adding Authors to New and Incomplete Submissions
- How do I edit/correct/enter article metadata before publication?
- How to change (add/drop) authors after peer-review but before publication