You can make changes to an article's metadata at any point up until publication. If you wish to make a change to the metadata after publication, please see We published a paper in JMIR and have a correction. What is the process of publishing a corrigendum?
Articles in this section
- How Can I Make Sure my Article is Ready for Submission?
- How Late Can I Make Changes to an Article's Metadata?
- How many tables and figures can I include in my article?
- How should headings be formatted?
- How should the "Acknowledgments" section be formatted?
- How should the "Conflicts of Interest" section be formatted?