PsycINFO is owned by American Psychological Association(APA). APA is the leading scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States, with more than 121,000 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members worldwide.
APA’s PsycINFO is a world-class resource for abstracts and citations of behavioural and social science research.
Currently approved journals for coverage in PsycINFO are:
- Journal of Medical Internet Research
- JMIR mHealth and uHealth (approved September 22, 2020)
- JMIR Mental Health (approved September 22, 2020)
- JMIR Serious Games (approved September 22, 2020)
- JMIR Human Factors (approved September 22, 2020)