As of June/July 2020 and as long as the pandemic is still in its' critical phase, we do prioritize COVID-19 papers in terms of expedited peer-reviews and production. However, if you want to make sure to get a decision within 3 weeks, we suggest to pay the Fast-Track Fee or use karma credits for that, see How to fast-track (expedite) a paper and what are the benefits?
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- What is Plan P? ("Subscribe to Peer-Review / Subscribe to Open Science")
- How to manage your table of contents alerts?
- Why are details about the funding of my research requested in the submission form?
- Accessibility settings on JMIR websites
- How to change my primary account
- Which JMIR journals are covered in PsycINFO?
- Are COVID-19 papers automatically fast-tracked or do I have to pay for that?