As of June/July 2020 and as long as the pandemic is still in its' critical phase, we do prioritize COVID-19 papers in terms of expedited peer-reviews and production. However, if you want to make sure to get a decision within 4 weeks (20 business days), we suggest to pay the Fast-Track Fee, see How to fast-track (expedite) a paper and what are the benefits?
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- Is JMIR Bioinformatics and Biotechnology in PubMed or PubMed Central yet?
- Is JMIR Infodemiology in Pubmed or Pubmed Central yet?
- Do you allow the use of ChatGPT or other generative language models and how should this be reported?
- How to 3D print a JMIR Holiday Ornament?
- Which journals are indexed in NSD? (Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals)
- What is Plan P - "Transform to Open Science"
- How to manage your table of contents alerts?