In June 2020, JMIR Mental Health received an inaugural Journal Impact Factor of 3.54, an impressive showing for a journal that first launched in 2014.
- What is an Impact Factor?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the impact factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same impact factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?