In June 2022, JMIR Mental Health received a 2021 Journal Impact Factor of 6.33 (Source: Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate, 2022)).
An impressive showing for this journal, improving upon last year's inaugural Impact Factor of 4.39.
- What is an Impact Factor?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the impact factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same impact factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?