Sometimes one author is accidentally added to the metadata twice. You can delete a duplicate author using the "Delete Author" button at the bottom of an author's affiliation information. This change can be made by an author at any time following submission and before publication.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- What is your data sharing policy?
- What is the equal contributions footnote?
- How do I get a 20% discount on the Article Processing Fee if my protocol was previously published in JMIR Research Protocols?
- How do I edit the abstract/title in the metadata form on revision or before publication?
- As a Chinese/Asian author, I want my family name to occur before the given name on the author list underneath the article title. Should I just enter my family name into the "first name" field, and my given name in the "last name" field?
- What are "collaborators" and where should they be listed?
- How to change the corresponding author?
- How should I format author degrees?
- How do I submit to the Canada Infoway e-collection?