Sometimes one author is accidentally added to the metadata twice. You can delete a duplicate author using the "Delete Author" button at the bottom of an author's affiliation information. This change can be made by an author at any time following submission and before publication.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR?
- How to submit to a JMIRx journal
- Submission of Articles with Existing Peer-Reviews from Other Journals (PePR pilot)
- What should be included in a cover letter?
- (for authors) Why are details about the funding of my research requested in the submission form?
- What are the Journal Sections for JMIR journals?
- (for authors) Institutional Research Board / Research Ethics Board and Informed Consent
- I'm the corresponding author for a paper — what contact information is required?
- Submitting manuscripts from MedRxiv/BioRxiv to JMIR journals (M2JMIR)
- How do I change the title/abstract/authors in a Preprint?