Sometimes one author is accidentally added to the metadata twice. You can delete a duplicate author using the "Delete Author" button at the bottom of an author's affiliation information. This change can be made by an author at any time following submission and before publication.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR?
- I'm the corresponding author for a paper — what contact information is required?
- Submitting manuscripts from MedRxiv/BioRxiv to JMIR journals (M2JMIR)
- How do I change the title/abstract/authors in a Preprint?
- How do I remove my preprint?
- What is your data sharing policy?
- What is the equal contributions footnote?
- How do I get a 20% discount on the Article Processing Fee if my protocol was previously published in JMIR Research Protocols?
- How do I edit the abstract/title in the metadata form on revision or before publication?
- As a Chinese/Asian author, I want my family name to occur before the given name on the author list underneath the article title. Should I just enter my family name into the "first name" field, and my given name in the "last name" field?