In June 2022, JMIR Serious Games received a 2021 Journal Impact Factor of 3.36 (5-Year Impact Factor 4.30) (2021 Journal Impact Factor, Journal Citation Reports, (Clarivate, 2022)). This Impact Factor confirms that JMIR Serious Games remains a top games-related journal among those ranked in SCIE.
- What is an Impact Factor? What is JMIR's Impact Factor?
- What is the Impact Factor of JMIR mHealth and uHealth?
- What is the Impact Factor of JMIR Medical Informatics?
- What is the Impact Factor of JMIR Mental Health?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the Impact Factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same Impact Factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the Impact Factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?