In June 2020, JMIR Serious Games received a 2019 Journal Impact Factor of 3.53. This Impact Factor confirms JMIR Serious Games remains a top games-related journal of those ranked in SCIE.
- What is an Impact Factor?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the Impact Factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same Impact Factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the Impact Factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?