In June 2019, JMIR Serious Games received a 2018 Journal Impact Factor of 3.351. This Impact Factor confirms JMIR Serious Games remains the top games-related journal of those ranked in SCIE.
For further information please read
- JMIR Serious Games accepted for 2017 impact factor / SCI / JCR indexing by Clarivate Analytics
- JMIR Serious Games first Journal Impact Factor is 2.226 - confirms journal as leading games journal
- What is an Impact Factor?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the Impact Factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same Impact Factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the Impact Factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?