In June 2019, JMIR mHealth and uHealth received its 2018 Impact Factor of 4.301 from Clarivate (formerly Thomson Reuters), ranking it almost on par with JMIR and ranking it #2 in the medical informatics discipline.
- What is an Impact Factor?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the impact factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same impact factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?