In June 2020, JMIR mHealth and uHealth received its 2019 Impact Factor of 4.31 from Clarivate Web of Science, ranking it along with our flagship journal, Journal of Internet Medical Research in Q1 in the Medical Informatics discipline.
- What is an Impact Factor?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the impact factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same impact factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?