In June 2021, JMIR mHealth and uHealth received its 2020 Impact Factor of 4.77 (5 Year Impact Factor: 5.323) from Clarivate Web of Science, ranking it along with our flagship journal, Journal of Internet Medical Research in Q1 in the Medical Informatics discipline.
- What is an Impact Factor?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the impact factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same impact factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?