In June 2022, JMIR mHealth and uHealth (JMU) received its 2021 Journal Impact Factor™ (JIF) of 4.95 (5-year JIF: 5.65) from Clarivate. JMU continues to be a Q1 ranked journal in the subject category of 'Healthcare Sciences and Services' for the sixth year running.
- What is an Impact Factor?
- What is impact factor misuse?
- What is the impact factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same impact factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Research Protocols?
- Why has my article been transferred to another journal (or a transfer has been suggested), and what are my options?