Since April 27, 2023, JMIR Infodemiology can be found in PubMed and PubMed Central. The content evaluation on the part of NCBI was completed (and JMIR Infodemiology was accepted) in January 2023.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- Is JMIR Bioinformatics and Biotechnology in PubMed or PubMed Central yet?
- Is JMIR Infodemiology in Pubmed or Pubmed Central yet?
- Do you allow the use of ChatGPT or other generative language models and how should this be reported?
- How to 3D print a JMIR Holiday Ornament?
- Which journals are indexed in NSD? (Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals)
- What is Plan P - "Transform to Open Science"
- How to manage your table of contents alerts?