As a reviewer you can submit your review only once. Sorry, you cannot go back and edit it.
Articles in this section
- How do I accept a review request?
- Are there any special instructions to peer-review for JMIR Research Protocols (JRP)?
- Do JMIR journals only publish "Internet" research?
- As a reviewer, where do I find the tracked changes version of the manuscript I am re-reviewing?
- I am a reviewer - how do I contact the editor for a question?
- Where do I find the papers I've been asked to review?
- As a reviewer, where do I upload my review?
- I was asked to peer-review but cannot find the full paper
- What does "Suggest Transfer" [to another JMIR journal] on the review form mean?
- I am a reviewer and I need an official certificate or letter on JMIR letterhead to confirm that I reviewed for JMIR