We obviously cannot change the name (or affiliation or any other metadata) after publication without publishing a corrigendum (for which we would have to bill you, see We published a paper in JMIR and have a correction. What is the process of publishing a corrigendum?), but fortunately we are using ORCIDs, so your past and future articles can still be found under the same ORCID. See also: What is an ORCID?
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- Which JMIR journals are covered in PsycINFO?
- Are COVID-19 papers automatically fast-tracked or do I have to pay for that?
- How do I file a bug report with screenshot?
- Does JMIR Publications follow the cOAlition S (Plan S) guidelines?
- Why is my article not in Google Scholar?
- What is JMIRx?
- What is the Impact Factor of JMIR Mental Health?