We obviously cannot change the name (or affiliation or any other metadata) after publication without publishing a corrigendum (for which we would have to bill you, see We published a paper in JMIR and have a correction. What is the process of publishing a corrigendum?), but fortunately we are using ORCIDs, so your past and future articles can still be found under the same ORCID. See also: What is an ORCID?
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Mental Health?
- What is the address and phone number of Digital Health and Science Ventures Inc.?
- How to use the Hypothes.is annotation tool
- Does JMIR publish articles about products from a company when all authors are affiliated with the company?
- What is your phone number?
- How do I find the manuscript ID of a JMIR manuscript?
- Are you hiring? How do I apply?