No. PMC or Pubmed does not accept material other than peer-reviewed papers, while iproc contains abstracts and posters.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- Does JMIR publish articles about products from a company when all authors are affiliated with the company?
- What is your phone number?
- How do I find the manuscript ID of a JMIR manuscript?
- Are you hiring? How do I apply?
- I'm the author of an abstract published in iProceedings and I need to upload my poster after publication
- How does JMIR Publications adhere to the COPE/OASPA/WAME "Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing"?
- What does "JMIR" in the title of your journals stand for?