No. PMC or Pubmed does not accept material other than peer-reviewed papers, while iproc contains abstracts and posters.
Articles in this section
- How do I submit a journal proposal?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- What is JMIRx?
- What is the impact factor of JMIR Mental Health?
- What is the address and phone number of Digital Health and Science Ventures Inc.?
- How to use the Hypothes.is annotation tool
- Does JMIR publish articles about products from a company when all authors are affiliated with the company?
- What is your phone number?
- How do I find the manuscript ID of a JMIR manuscript?