1. In the review request email, in the first line, there is a link to the peer-review form. You do not need to login - simply click on that link in the email. You need to accept the peer-review request first before you can download the submitted paper. Accept the review request by clicking the green CONTINUE button under "Accept or Decline Review Request. See also How do I accept a review request?
2. Only after agreeing to the review, you can find the paper under "Download Options" - click any of the download buttons (see screenshot below and also How does the JMIR peer-review form look like?) You do not need to login - simply click on that link in the email.
2. Login as user and click on the reviewer role. On your reviewer homepage at http://www.jmir.org/reviewer you can see active and archived review requests and reviewed paper. If you do not find certain papers, then this may be due to multiple email addresses or user names. Always enter your ORCID (What is an ORCID?) in your user profile(s) (How do I add an ORCID to my JMIR User Profile?) so we can also display papers you have reviewed under different user names and also credit karma points to you (Karma Credits - What are they and how to collect them?).
- What does the peer-review process at JMIR journals look like?
- Do I have to login or notify Editor by email if I decided to Accept/Decline a review?
- Where do I find the papers I've been asked to review?
- How does the JMIR peer-review form look like?
- I received a peer-review request but need more time. Can I extend the review time?
- More articles: Reviewer FAQs