JMIR Publications publishes the following journals or platforms (launch year in brackets):
-  Journal of Medical Internet Research (JMIR, ISSN 1438-8871) http://www.jmir.org
-  JMIR Research Protocols (JRP, ISSN 1929-0748) http://www.researchprotocols.org/
-  Interactive Journal of Medical Research (i-JMR, ISSN 1929-073X) http://www.i-jmr.org)
- [2012-2015] Medicine 2.0* (ISSN 1923-2195) http://www.medicine20.com
-  JMIR mHealth & uHealth (mobile and ubiquitous health) (JMU, ISSN 2291-5222) http://mhealth.jmir.org
-  JMIR Serious Games (JSG, ISSN 2291-9279) http://games.jmir.org
-  JMIR Medical Informatics (JMI, ISSN 2291-9694) http://medinform.jmir.org
-  JMIR Human Factors (JHF, ISSN 2292-9495) http://humanfactors.jmir.org/
-  JMIR Mental Health (JMH, ISSN 2368-7959) http://mental.jmir.org/
-  JMIR Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies (JRAT, ISSN 2369-2529) http://rehab.jmir.org/
-  JMIR Medical Education (JME, ISSN 2369-3762) http://mededu.jmir.org/
-  JMIR Cancer (JC, ISSN 2369-1999) http://cancer.jmir.org
-  JMIR Public Health and Surveillance (JPHS, ISSN 2369-2960) http://publichealth.jmir.org
-  iProceedings** (iProc, ISSN 2369-6893) http://www.iproc.org/
-  JMIR Preprints** http://preprints.jmir.org/ (open peer-review platform)
-  JMIR Challenges** http://challenges.jmir.org (a platform to connect solution-seekers with innovators)
-  JMIR Diabetes (JD, ISSN 2371-4379) http://diabetes.jmir.org/
-  JMIR Biomedical Engineering (JBME, ISSN 2561-3278) http://biomedeng.jmir.org/
-  JMIR Cardio (JCARD, ISSN 2561-1011) http://cardio.jmir.org/
-  JMIR Formative Research (JFR, ISSN 2561-326X) http://formative.jmir.org/
-  Journal of Participatory Medicine (JoPM, ISSN 2152-7202) http://jopm.jmir.org (since 2017)
-  JMIR Dermatology (JDerm, ISSN 2562-0959) http://derma.jmir.org/
-  JMIR Pediatrics and Parenting (JPP, ISSN 2561-6722) http://pediatrics.jmir.org
-  JMIR Aging (JA, ISSN 2561-7605) http://aging.jmir.org
-  JMIR Perioperative Medicine (JPOP, ISSN 2561-9128) http://periop.jmir.org
-  JMIR Nursing (JN, ISSN 2562-7600), http://nursing.jmir.org
-  JMIR Data (JDATA) http://data.jmir.org/
-  JMIR Bioinformatics and Biotechnology (JBB,2563-3570) http://bioinform.jmir.org/
-  JMIRx Med http://med.jmirx.org (JMIRxMed, ISSN 2563-6316) What is JMIRx?)
-  JMIRx Bio http://bio.jmirx.org (JMIRxBio, What is JMIRx?)
-  JMIRx Psy http://psy.jmirx.org (JMIRxPsy, What is JMIRx?)
-  JMIR Infodemiology (JI, ISSN 2564-1891) http://infodemiology.jmir.org
-  JMIR AI (JAI, ISSN 2817-1705) https://ai.jmir.org
- [2022 - Began publishing with JMIR Publications in 2022] Asian / Pacific Island Nursing Journal (APINJ, ISSN 2373-6658). https://apinj.jmir.org
-  JMIR Neurotechnology (JNT, ISSN 2817-092X) https://neuro.jmir.org
- [2023 - Began publishing with JMIR Publications in 2022] Online Journal of Public Health Informatics (OJPHI, ISSN 1947-2579) https://ojphi.jmir.org/
* only accepting submissions from the Medicine 2.0 conference, which is currently no longer organized
** not a traditional journal. We are organizing a conference - can we publish our proceedings / abstracts in iproceedings?
Note that "JMIR" in journal titles is not an acronym for Journal of Medical Internet Research and should never be expanded; rather, JMIR is the publisher brand. Not all JMIR titles have something to do with the "Internet" (though most have a focus on technology and innovation, we also publish titles with broader and clinical scope). See also What does "JMIR" in the title of your journals stand for?
If you have a new journal idea or proposal, please read I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- Where should I publish what, and what should be my research and publication strategy to maximize impact and dissemination of my ehealth/mhealth/digital medicine research?
- What does "JMIR" in the title of your journals stand for?
- What is the difference between JMIR and a JMIR specialty/sister journal?
- Why is JMIR Publications a "leading publisher"?
- How to become an author at JMIR
- I love JMIR journals - how can I become involved?
- Which JMIR journals are currently free to publish in?
- I have a journal idea or I am a society publishing/planning a peer-reviewed journal - would JMIR Publications be interested in publishing it?
- What is the Impact Factor of your sister journal XY? Can I use the same Impact Factor as J Med Internet Res to advertise the importance of my work?
- How do I request a manuscript transfer to another journal?