Before sending us an email or filing a support ticket, please search our comprehensive Help Center & Knowledge Base, which contains hundreds of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) from JMIR authors, reviewers, and editors.
If you still need to contact us, our basic information such as our address, email addresses, tax registration numbers or payment information/bank accounts (please choose the US$ account), can all be found at our Contact Us page.
You can also file a support ticket through the green support button visible on the lower right corner of every JMIR page (however, remember to search the Knowledge Base / FAQs first).
Please do not send us spam emails.
If you wish to contact authors of a specific paper, please use their email addresses listed in the respective article.
If you have a substantial comment or critique about a paper, please submit a letter to the editor (see How do I submit a letter to the editor?).
Also, do not send us requests about the status of a specific manuscript - see What is the status of my submission? instead.
- What is the status of my submission?
- Can you give me permission to publish my article as part of my thesis?
- How can I contact staff or editors at JMIR Publications?
- How do I submit a letter to the editor?
- How to publish a correction?
- I am not receiving your emails (have not received a decision email, acceptance email, copyediting request, proofreading request, content alerts...)