Unfortunately a latex template is not available; however, a Word-template of an article compatible with journals from JMIR Publications can be downloaded from http://jmir.org/ojs/public/journals/1/InstructionsForAuthorsOfJMIR.docx. The references can be in any format, as long as the in-text citations are sequentially numbered in the manuscript with square brackets and as long as the reference at the end has a PMID in the format PMID:123456. Please see the instructions for Authors page for further details: http://www.jmir.org/content/author-instructions.
Articles in this section
- How to become an author at JMIR
- What is the equal contributions footnote?
- How do I get a 20% discount on the Article Processing Fee if my protocol was previously published in JMIR Research Protocols?
- How do I edit the abstract/title in the metadata form on revision or before publication?
- As a Chinese/Asian author, I want my family name to occur before the given name on the author list underneath the article title. Should I just enter my family name into the "first name" field, and my given name in the "last name" field?
- What are "collaborators" and where should they be listed?
- How to change the corresponding author?
- How should I format author degrees?
- How do I submit to the Canada Infoway e-collection?
- How do I change the order of authors (before publication)?