You need to login at Paypal and update it there. JMIR Publications does not have access to your account and does not know your credit card information.
Articles in this section
- We have sent you a purchasing order, why is my paper not marked as paid or forwarded to copyediting/production?
- How do I modify an invoice?
- What is your routing number?
- The charge on our credit card statement is different from what is in your invoice/receipt - why?
- Why has a 7% handling fee been added to my invoice and how can I get rid of it when I pay by credit card?
- How to purchase a single article PDF?
- Can someone else than the author pay an invoice?
- How do I add an internal purchase order number (PO) or internal account number or order number or our VAT number to my invoice?
- What is your handling fee for wire and cheque payments and what is it for?
- I received a notice from PayPal that my credit card for JMIR failed - how do I update my credit card info?