Yes, it is necessary to log into a JMIR account before making payments. It only takes a few minutes to sign up for an account. To do so, please go to the homepage (http://www.jmir.org/ - or one of our sister journals e.g. mhealth.jmir.org) and click on the Sign Up button at the top.
Articles in this section
- We have sent you a purchasing order, why is my paper not marked as paid or forwarded to copyediting/production?
- How do I modify an invoice?
- What is your routing number?
- The charge on our credit card statement is different from what is in your invoice/receipt - why?
- Why has a 7% handling fee been added to my invoice and how can I get rid of it when I pay by credit card?
- How to purchase a single article PDF?
- Can someone else than the author pay an invoice?
- How do I add an internal purchase order number (PO) or internal account number or order number or our VAT number to my invoice?
- What is your handling fee for wire and cheque payments and what is it for?
- I received a notice from PayPal that my credit card for JMIR failed - how do I update my credit card info?