Yes, it is necessary to log into a JMIR account before making payments. It only takes a few minutes to sign up for an account. To do so, please go to the homepage (http://www.jmir.org/ - or one of our sister journals e.g. mhealth.jmir.org) and click on the Sign Up button at the top.
Articles in this section
- How to initiate (pay for) an institutional (departmental) membership
- I am finding a fast-track bill in my invoices folder - how come, I did not order fast-track?
- We have sent you a purchasing order, why is my paper not marked as paid or forwarded to copyediting/production?
- How do I modify an invoice?
- What is your routing number?
- The charge on our credit card statement is different from what is in your invoice/receipt - why?
- How can I Remove the Handling fee from my Invoice When I pay by credit card?
- How to purchase a single article PDF?
- Can Someone Other Than the Author Pay an Invoice?
- How do I add an internal purchase order number (PO) or internal account number or order number or our VAT number to my invoice?